How we keep you safe
Useful tips for your worry-free holiday
We are overjoyed to finally welcome you to our newly-designed Brunelle Seiser Alm Lodge.
In order to guarantee our guests every bit as much safety as comfort, we have adopted all possible measures to provide you with a worry-free holiday: A break at the Brunelle Seiser Alm Lodge is a time of peace and relaxation in the breathtaking countryside.
We have organised and prepared both our hotel and our staff in line with all current health and hygiene standards.
Our provisions include, among others:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the hotel
- Regular Covid-19 testing for staff and daily body-temperature checks
- Mask-wearing at all times on the part of staff
- Regular and thorough cleaning and disinfection of all rooms
Better cancellation conditions
In times of such constant daily change, we want our cancellation conditions to give you the opportunity to plan your holiday with as much certainty as possible. If you have to cancel your booked holiday at the Brunelle Seiser Alm Lodge for any reason connected to Covid-19, we will override our standard cancellation terms and conditions. Our alternative conditions allow you to cancel your holiday free of charge up to 2 days before your scheduled arrival date if one of the following reasons applies:
- Your country has issued a mandatory quarantine order for people returning from South Tyrol/ Italy
- You live in an area which has been declared a red zone
In order to provide you with security even before your arrival, we reccomend a travel insurance.
Current travel advice
You can enter Italy with a vaccination, proof of recovery or negative test certificate without any problems.
Proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or testing means:
- Proof of vaccination: Proof of a complete corona vaccination. The proof counts from the 14th day after completion of the vaccination cycle.
- Proof of recovery: proof of recovery from covid infection in the last six months.
- Test proof: proof of a negative antigen or PCR test, not older than 48 hours.
Before entering in Italy, please fill out this digital entry form and carry proof of registration with you.
- A Green Pass is not required for overnight stays at the hotel
- A Green pass is obligatory to access to the Spa, the swimming pool and the fitness room (from 12 years and over)
Situation in South Tyrol:
From Friday, 06 August 2021, public events, events, museums, trade fairs, cultural centers, as well as interiors of restaurants may only be visited with a Green Pass. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from presenting the Green Pass.
The Green Pass certifies:
- ´Vaccinated (valid from the 15th day after the first vaccination).
- Recovered (valid for 180 days from the first positive PCR test)
- Tested (negative PCR test or antigen test, which is not older than 48h)
The following links will provide you with information to plan your holidays as well as possible, in line with all current regulations:
We are always available to provide you with further information and assistance on +39 0471 727940 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you, and wish you all the best of happiness and health in the meantime. Take care of yourself and your loved ones!
With the warmest of regards,
The Scherlin family