How we keep you safe
Useful tips for your worry-free holiday
Despite these turbulent times for all of us, we can’t wait to welcome you to our newly-designed Brunelle Seiser Alm Lodge. In order to guarantee our guests every bit as much safety as comfort, we have adopted all possible measures to provide you with a worry-free winter holiday: A break at the Brunelle Seiser Alm Lodge is a time of peace and relaxation in the breathtaking countryside.
During our renovations, we have organised and prepared both our hotel and our staff in line with all current health and hygiene standards.
Our provisions include, among others:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the hotel
- Regular Covid-19 testing for staff and daily body-temperature checks
- Mask-wearing at all times on the part of staff
- Regular and thorough cleaning and disinfection of all rooms
Better cancellation conditions
In times of such constant daily change, we want our cancellation conditions to give you the opportunity to plan your holiday with as much certainty as possible. If you have to cancel your booked holiday at the Brunelle Seiser Alm Lodge for any reason connected to Covid-19, we will override our standard cancellation terms and conditions. Our alternative conditions allow you to cancel your holiday free of charge up to 2 days before your scheduled arrival date if one of the following reasons applies:
- If your country has issued a travel warning for South Tyrol or Italy
- South Tyrol/Italy is declared a red zone
- Your country has issued a mandatory quarantine order for people returning from South Tyrol/ Italy
- You live in an area which has been declared a red zone
The following links will provide you with information to plan your holidays as well as possible, in line with all current regulations:
We are always available to provide you with further information and assistance on +39 0471 727940 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you, and wish you all the best of happiness and health in the meantime. Take care of yourself and your loved ones!
With the warmest of regards,
The Scherlin family